Extreme, an award-winning digital agency based in Harrogate, is looking for an experienced digital designer and creative, to head up its team of three in-house designers.
Our client base spans many business sectors, with marketing and website projects across retail, food and drink, interiors, travel and other specialist industries.
The role involves overseeing all of our creative output and providing the creative vision for the agency and our clients.
Day-to-day the successful candidate will be working on a wide range of tasks including:
- Website and marketing creative
- New business pitches
- Client workshops
- Mentoring and guiding the rest of the design team
- Ideation sessions with members of the wider team in other disciplines
- Keeping up to date with industry trends
You will help nurture a culture of creative, user-focussed design across a range of mediums and will have plenty of experience of working with and translating client briefs into successful websites and campaigns/brand creative.
- A history of fantastic creative output working at a creative agency
- A passion for great design
- The ability to take a brief from concept to execution on time and within budget
- A good understanding of UX
- Experience of pitch work
- Plenty of experience working with and translating client briefs
- Excellent knowledge of the Adobe suite and other creative tools (eg Figma)
- The ability to explain the rationale behind a design solution to clients
- The desire to constantly learn new skills and concepts
- Self motivated
- Experience of working with and guiding more junior designers, although you don’t have to have led a team before
The role will be based out of our Harrogate office, although we are operating a mix of working from home and in office. Day to day working location is very flexible, although ideally you would be able to come into the office at least once a week.
A part-time candidate would be considered.
- 28 days holiday per year plus bank holidays
- Relaxed working atmosphere with a focus on work/life balance
- Summer Fridays (alternate Friday afternoons off in Summer)
- Pension contributions
- Competitive maternity and paternity leave
- Great office with panoramic views of Harrogate just outside the Valley Gardens
- Regular social events
- Subscriptions to various training schemes
Salary dependent on experience
Send your cv to [email protected] and let us know why you're the perfect fit!