What's your business objective?
As your PPC agency, we draw on our team's in-depth knowledge and expertise of all PPC services. We can help you to...
- Raise brand awareness
- Find new customers who haven’t heard of your brand
- Drive quality traffic to your website
- Increase sales or enquiries
- Re-engage with previous site visitors or customers
Your prospective clients and customers are searching for your products and services. You want to be front and centre, don't you?
Paid search refers to keyword-based advertising which puts your business at the forefront in those crucial moments when your ideal clients are actively searching. Working with you to understand your business and USPs, our agency creates a sophisticated paid search strategy across Google and/or Bing.
Our paid search strategies focus on the needs of your audience and make use of the latest search techniques — ensuring you're standing out from the crowd in a noisy digital landscape.
Are you an ecommerce business? Then a paid shopping strategy should be a key consideration in your digital marketing plans!
By linking a well optimised shopping feed to your Google Ads account, we can help your customers discover a snapshot of your products above the search results, complete with an image and price.
Think of it as the most sophisticated shop window in the world!
If you have an Amazon store, we can help to boost this with a paid Amazon advertising campaign.
Wherever your products are, we can promote them.
Why not leverage the second most popular search engine?
That's right. Users turn to YouTube for everything — recipes, make up tutorials and even kids’ entertainment!
Advertising on YouTube is a cheap and effective way to get your brand in front of a large audience. More targeted and trackable than TV advertising, it is perfect for raising awareness.
PPC audits & PPC consultancy
Only need a helping hand with your paid advertising strategies?
- Audits: If you're already running pay per click ads, our team would be happy to take a look at your account to see if there are any recommendations we could make to improve performance.
- Consultancy: If you would rather maintain management control of your pay-per-click campaigns, that’s no problem. Our consultancy service allows us to provide regular support, advice and recommendations while you retain responsibility for the day-to-day management and optimisation of your account.