What does social media management cover?
Everything from set up and tracking, to planning and designing engaging content to support your social media objectives. We always start with a discovery session and audit to fully understand your business, then create a robust strategy tied to your business aims, before turning our attention to;
- Social post design & photography
- Ideation & content creation
- Community management
- Paid social advertising
- Monthly reporting & competitor analysis
Who is social media management for?
Brands and companies who currently manage social in-house or via a third party, but who have reached a point where they need an agency capable of taking things to the next level.
Most of our social media management clients have little or no social media skills in house to manage their own social media accounts, or have a small marketing team, but need the expertise of an agency to make the switch from simply posting to supporting real business objectives.
Benefits of social media management
There are many benefits to working with a social media agency, but here's our top four.
- Saves time - Lighten the load on your business, by letting us do the heavy lifting when it comes to your social media accounts. Allowing you to get on with that growing to-do list.
- Strategic - Simply publishing posts on your social media isn’t enough to give you competitive advantage and cut through the clutter, you need a measurable strategy.
- Creative - We have a team of highly creative social, content and design professionals who know how to get your audiences’ attention and which ideas work best on each platform.
- Proactive - Whether that’s spotting an upcoming trend, an opportunity to join a conversation or to maximise your ROI, you won’t need to manage us, we just need your insight and priorities.
Check out our social showreel...
Other Social Media Marketing Services
Social Media Advertising - Strategic social campaigns delivered across Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest or TikTok to drive awareness, traffic, sales and leads.
Social Media Consultancy & Strategy - Choose from our three service levels designed to strengthen your strategy, inject new ideas or plan a new product launch.
Social Media Campaigns - No retainer, just a one-off social-led campaign to support your short-term goal, planned and executed fully by our in-house social, content and design teams.