What is social media management?
Social media is now the preferred way for consumers' to learn about new products, services or brands, and it’s on the rise across all aspects of the customer lifecycle from awareness to purchase.
A positive brand experience on social media is more than just a ‘like’ it can influence future purchases, garner loyalty over competitors and spark advocacy through recommendations.
Our highly creative and confident social media agency have experience running accounts of all sizes for local, national and international brands.
What does social media management cover?
Everything from set up and tracking, to planning and designing engaging content to support your social media objectives.
We always start with a discovery session and audit to fully understand your business, then create a robust strategy tied to your business aims, before turning our attention to;
- Social post design & photography
- Ideation & content creation
- Community management
- Paid social advertising
- Monthly reporting & competitor analysis
Who is social media management for?
Brands and companies who currently manage social in-house or via a third party, but who have reached a point where they need an agency capable of taking things to the next level.
Most of our social media management clients have little or no social media skills in house to manage their own social media accounts, or have a small marketing team, but need the expertise of an agency to make the change from simply posting to supporting real business objectives.
Benefits of social media management
There are many benefits to working with a social media agency, but here's our top four.
- Saves time - Lighten the load on your business, by letting us do the heavy lifting when it comes to your social media accounts. Allowing you to get on with that growing to do list.
- Strategic - Simply publishing posts on your social media isn’t enough to give you competitive advantage and cut through the clutter, you need a measurable strategy.
- Creative - We have a team of highly creative social, content and design professionals who know how to get your audiences’ attention and what ideas work best on each platform.
- Proactive - Whether that’s spotting an upcoming trend, an opportunity to join a conversation or to maximise your ROI, you won’t need to manage us, we just need your insight and priorities.